It’s been a long week. On my usual mountain bike ride this morning, I thought about these observations about this week:
• While sorting the laundry I noticed that the pile of workout clothes was bigger than any other type of clothing.
• When the big dual sport motorcycle is down and at the mechanic’s shop, its absence leaves a giant gaping hole in the garage.
• Made it into another gallery show (juried exhibit), this will be my third. I don’t know yet how many photos made it, but I sure needed the boost the acceptance notice gave me.
• Having a good cup of coffee will help solve almost any problem.
• So will playing the piano – sinking into it so deeply that was a complete surprise to know that two hours had passed since I started.
And, the most important one of all …
• It’s amazing to know what your co-workers actually think of you, and you might not know until you are in a crisis situation and they all step up to help. (thanks, everyone – understatement of the year).
I am looking forward to next week being better. Maybe I can relax and enjoy my school kids, as I wanted to last week, for the last few weeks of the school year.